Friday, January 25, 2013

Moo

This cold weather seems to be zapping away more than the moisture in my skin. I'm having a tough time keeping the creative wheels spinning this week. Necessary (albeit boring) administrative tasks have been addressed – but that's no fun. Last week in the studio I listened to Tina Fey's Bossy Pants. Hysterical! This week I've been listening to The Makers. It's a non-fiction read on the modern day industrial revolution sweeping the world. ZZZZZZZ That might be the problem right there – I think I'm going to return it to the library and pick up something by Davis Sedaris. In the meantime - the results are in from the DAA's 40th Annual Winter Juried Show jurying process. My tiny scratchboard Doolin Bovine was selected for the show. Yay!


1 comment:

  1. I hope it got a prize.
    These scratchboard works are ... I have no words...

    ReplyDelete