Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The End is Near...or is this just the beginning?

Just back from the SSAC's Juried show "White, Black and Shades of Gray"
Slowly but surely the artists are coming to remove their work. I'm excited but a little fearful as I watch the walls empty of their bright beautiful work. I'm building my own inventory and am having a blast in the process. Just received one piece of art back from a show at the South Shore Art Center and will be delivering another to the Danforth Museum this week. I got some great news yesterday regarding this piece that I submitted to the North River Arts Society's Festival of the Arts. The opening is on Friday night - the 25th of May. It's a true party atmosphere  - a great way to kick off the summer. The festival runs the entire weekend long. Definitely worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment