Monday, September 12, 2011

A Show Worth Visting

There's still time to catch the incredible artwork of Sally Dean, one of the featured artists here at HomeGrown Arts and Crafts currently on display at the Dolphin Gallery at the Hingham Library. The show will hang until September 29th. This impressive body of large work is a pleasure to view and one can see why this award winning artist's work is often snapped up before her shows are dismantled. 


In Sally's words:


The paintings in this show are all  acrylics on canvas from this past year. My imagery stems from life and memory- often making it up as I go along. I would like the viewer to be able to think of their own stories for my work, as some of the images are so subconscious even I don’t know where they come from! I love painting and I hope you enjoy my show.

Now through September 29th
Dolphin Gallery, Hingham Library, 66 Leavitt Street, 
Hingham MA
Monday thru Thursday 10am - 9pm & Sat 9-5





No comments:

Post a Comment