Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Introducing...

There is just something about these monkeys that make me smile! 
MonkeyShine Studio's owner Jan has been in business since 2005 pumping out these adorable creatures. All hand made in the USA, they are machine washable and cute and cuddly. I don't know if it's the awesome website or the colors or what but I can't get enough of this company and I'm so pumped that we will be featuring their colorful animals at HomeGrown Arts and Crafts.

Isn't he cute?






I first fell in love with Jan's handiwork as one of her stuffed buddies is featured on the mailer for the Newport Craft Festival – that's quite an honor! But then –  there she was again on Boston Handmade, a favorite blog of mine. I was smitten! I had to know more about those monkeys. And I think once you meet them – you'll love them as well. Be sure to stop by and check out the assortment.




No comments:

Post a Comment