Monday, April 1, 2013

Make Way for Sweet Treats!

Hey all! Well it's that time of the year when my lease comes up for renewal and I've chosen to leave my beautiful bright space at 285 St. George Street. My own home studio housed in a small building on my property is getting a facelift and will be my new destination. Having a brick and mortar shop has been awesome but to be honest I do more business through referrals and online than I do through foot traffic. The good news is the awesome little candy shop that's tucked in to the back of my building is going to move up to my space. I'm excited for Sweet Treats and can honestly say I feel good about passing the baton to the wonderful owners of this business as I know they'll treasure the magical little end unit as much as I did! I'll still be working away on my original artwork and prints along with my jewelry work as Boston Baked Beads. My studio  - just like my shop - will be open to visitors and shoppers by appointment and I'm hoping to have my online shopping site up and running by the time I leave on May 1. As always - thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment