Friday, January 4, 2013

The Positive Energy of Youngin's

If you're ever feeling ambivalent, hesitant or any of the those other "ants" out there – get yourself to a pile of children fast! I was invited to be the artist in residence today at the warm, friendly Furnace Brook Middle School in Marshfield. I was feeling a little "all of the above" over the past few days –not about visiting the kids but just about everything else. It's exciting for the new year to begin but then the questions arise - Where do I put my energies? Where do I start? etc. Kids don't think that way. They just jump in and if it's not fun they get back out. The children today were so receptive and their energy was infectious - just what I needed!


1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about that gig. I let them mix oil color and put it on a canvas board, one at a time. They love it!

    ReplyDelete