Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Almost There ...


Wow! First day of school tomorrow - how time flies. Spending more time in the studio of HomeGrown lately and less time on the beach. I've got a lot of projects going on outside the confines of HG as well each requiring a degree of creative energy. My mind is continuously in motion with the promise of new activity on the horizon. One last vacation before I close the page on the Incredible Summer of 2012. I'm headed down to St. Kitts on Friday for a week. Looking forward to basking in the beauty of the West Indies and hopefully being inspired in the process. I enjoy traveling during the off season. It allows for a quiet discovery of your surroundings rather than peering over people's heads. With Isaac having already passed that area I'm hoping for some sunny skies while I'm there – also keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't cause too much trouble elsewhere. I visited St. Martin last year in late September and spent most of my time enjoying the sun and sand but appreciating a few dramatic skies after a brief shower or two. ...And then, I'll get back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment