Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shopping Night Anyone?

As a retail shop owner and artist you can just imagine how often I am asked for donations for the fundraising efforts of causes and organizations. Hard to say no, but not wise to say yes consistently during this tough economy – I think I may have come up with a solution for both the donor and the fundraiser. Why not host a shopping event here at HomeGrown? Invite a large group of shoppers during a scheduled period – add some snacks and a beverage or two – socialize and shop – and I'll write a check directly to your cause or organization for up to 25% of the total sales. And you don't even have to clean up! Have no organization or cause and just think this sounds like fun? Then host a shopping night and earn up to 20% of the entire sales in free merchandise available at HomeGrown. I'll have all the particulars on the website soon but in the meantime contact me at lisa (at) homegrownartsandcrafts.com and I'll be happy to fill you in. C'mon all you Pan Mass Challengers and Jimmy Funders - let's make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment