Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome to HomeGrown Daily!

30 days. That's how long I have before my brand new brick and mortar shop opens its doors on August 3 here in Duxbury, Massachusetts. Once home to Myles Standish and Priscilla Alden, this little coastal village will now house my newest venture HomeGrown Arts and Crafts – an eclectic gallery of artist made creations. Nestled amongst the extraordinary work of area artists you'll find Boston Baked Beads - my own offspring. I've been building this business in my mind for over a year and a half now so it should be no surprise to anyone that I've already developed the logo, blog and have designed the look for the website. My "to do" list is a mile long so while the rest of the nation has been celebrating its birthday I've been burning the midnight oil. But I'll take a break today to enjoy the festivities. Wish me luck as I begin this exciting journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment