Monday, July 18, 2011

Everything Old is New Again

What a gorgeous weekend! And I enjoyed every minute of it. I spent the entire day Saturday beachin' it with a really good pal. My gorgeous 19 year old daughter treated me to a delicious Sunday breakfast at our favorite spot. And then I had the pleasure of an afternoon poolside with one of my oldest and favorite friends and her boys – she's not that old, I've just known her for a long time ;-) I'm working on a little renovation piece for the shop. And will certainly post later when it's complete but here's a sneak peek. My friend suggested I use some elbow grease and restore these beautiful brass handles back to their original luster rather than replace them with something new. And she was right on the money don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment